Wielkopolskie Towarzystwo Genealogiczne GNIAZDO

Forum dyskusyjne WTG GNIAZDO
Teraz jest 18 kwi 2024, 15:32

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1

Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł: moi krewni
PostNapisane: 31 lip 2008, 17:09 

Witam poszukuje osoby która na portalu moi krewni pomoże mi odnaleść informacje o rodzinie
Hörauf. Chodzi mi o niemiecką wersję. To nazwisko tam występuje. Pozdrawiam

Tytuł: Re: moi krewni
PostNapisane: 12 sie 2008, 21:56 

Informacje które znalazłem pochodzą wprawdzie z Ancestry, ale to zawsze coś;

Hoerauf from Germany
Roland R. (View posts) Posted: 8 Feb 2003 10:47PM
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hoerauf
Among my ancestors is also a Hoerauf family. They lived in Edingen on the river Neckar, between Heidelberg and Mannheim, the area where Gaby Neason (mail 17 July 2002) came from. Johannes Hoerauf (1778-1859) was married in his first marriage with a woman with the surname Jung (she died before 1824). They had the three children Valentin, Georg and Michael. Valentin married a woman (I don't know the name) from Neckarhausen, the village next to Edingen. They had three sons and at least one daughter. Two of the sons emigrated to America, only the third son (Valentin) stayed back in Germany. One of the emigrated brothers died soon by an accident and the other settled in Hebron N-Dakota. - Unfortunately I don't have any dates from the brothers and their parents. One of the three brothers was called Valentin (the only name I know), just like his father, greatgrandfather, and other members of the great family. So it is possible that one of the emigrated brothers was called Michael, just like his uncle (who emigrated to Poland). About the ancestors of the two emigrants I have any more informations.
I think, there must be a connection to the Hebron Hoeraufs mentioned in several mails in this list. Which informations do you have about the Michael from Hebron?
Roland, Aachen, Germany

tekst jest wprawdzie po angielsku, ale myślę, że sobie poradzisz.
Pozdrawiam
Józek

Tytuł: Re: moi krewni
PostNapisane: 13 sie 2008, 10:16 

BartekStróżyk napisał(a):
Witam poszukuje osoby która na portalu moi krewni pomoże mi odnaleść informacje o rodzinie
Hörauf. Chodzi mi o niemiecką wersję. To nazwisko tam występuje. Pozdrawiam

Tak do końca nie bardzo rozumiem w czym tkwi problem.
Ja bez trudu sporządziłem listę 25-ciu osób o nazwisku "Hörauf"; bez wersji tego nazwiska zaczerpniętych z Ancestry.
Różne osoby wstawiały te nazwiska w swoich drzewkach, więc można też skorzystać z "namiarów" na te osoby.
Spróbuj więc do wyszukiwarki tego portalu wpisać po prostu to nazwisko - winno się pokazać 25 wyników ( tyle jest na obecną chwilę).
Jeśli problem tkwi w czym innym - pisz dalej- pomyślimy.
"Stróżyk" występuje na "moi krewni" 470 razy, więc sobie darowałem prześledzenie wszystkich.
Bartosz Stróżyk jest 2 razy. Innych opcji imienia nie sprawdzałem.
Pozdrawiam - Bogusław.

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1